Thanks Sparky for another great thread! Good discussion on the trials and tribulations we all are facing daily with our aging processes. Just coming "out" of my triple bypass, I wonder how much longer I can go to the beach in 105 degree heat and set up my amp and wait for the wedding party to show up (which is usually way late!). So far, so good and I will keep gigging as long as my health will allow me to. But playing at home is also a wonderful way to keep the mind alert and focused for sure. Not having to deal with managers, ADs, traffic and weather makes relaxing at home w/headphones and the amazing technology we enjoy these days even sweeter.

Thanks Chas! Also loved the Etta Jones version of the song "Don't Misunderstand". Saxman and vocals were perfect! This is a wonderful song that is rarely heard. Alan McPike offers a great backing track for the singers and horn players of the world... Here is a recording of my good friend Enny Monaco playing the McPike version of the song.

PA4X, SX900 (Baby Genos), Roland U-20, L1 Compact, Way 2 Many Saxes

"My computer beats me routinely at chess - but it's NO MATCH for me at kick boxing!"