I apologize to almost all of the members but at this time certain people have led me into a dark place regarding my postings
"Et tu, Brute". I have limited my interactions to mostly PM replies partially for now, and even in some instances they have gotten lost in the mix somehow after writing lengthy messages also which I cannot retrieve or remember most of what I wrote to them. That said the hurtfulness of those posts a few days from people I thought were friends has also dampened my enthusiasm leaving a bad taste in my mouth of receiving the New Sx900 tomorrow also. I simply am disheartened and need time to reconsider my thoughts. Friendship means a lot to me and when it is broken it digs deep. For now good luck and much excitement to ALL who receive the SX900/SX700 this week as they have shipped nationwide now. I expect to see many many demo videos about it and an assortment of pros & cons from new owners. I really do appreciate all the PM exchanges it is very humbling to speak with so many people worldwide. Maybe in time I will feel differently, but for now I will lurk behind the curtains. Your Yamaha SX900 Christmas morning starts tomorrow,
open your boxes and enjoy your musical presents.

Thank you for now.