Russ has Lake Cumberland, which is fairly large, but getting the boat there over land is out of the question. The beam is 13 feet wide and from the keel to the top of the cabin is about 14 feet, way too high and wide for the interstate highway system restrictions. He would have to fly here to use the boat. I hope to take him out on it before I take the dirt nap, but the way things have been going lately I'm not sure this will happen.

I have an autographed photo of Donald Trump for you, Chas. It goes in the mail the day I croak! wink

The day I die, my wife, or children, will make a telephone call to the Maryland Anatomy Board at the University of Maryland School of Medicine. They'll come to where I am, pick up my nasty-assed old corpse, haul me off the the Anatomy Lab where some kid in med school will be learning human anatomy, maybe learn how to do a proper surgical procedure, or two without throwing up. After a year of disecting this old codger, they send me downstairs to the cremation oven, turn me into dust, then put me in a box to be delivered back to my family for internment at the nearby cemetery in the veterans plot. The only charge will be for internment. All of the other stuff is at no charge. Bet this will really piss off the funeral industry. smile

I told my wife and kids to have one Hell of a wake when I die, celebrate all the neat things I did in my life, and be glad I was there for them for all those wonderful years.

All the best,

Gary cool

Edited by travlin'easy (07/31/19 07:14 PM)

K+E=W (Knowledge Plus Experience = Wisdom.)