I am constantly amazed at the folks on this forum that download posted styles, midi files, and MP3s that never make a comment on what they just acquired free of charge. I, personally, find this offensive and never understand the reasoning behind it. Hey, you just got a present from someone that you have likely never met, never talked to on the telephone, yet you don't say things such as "Thanks", or "your style sounds like crap", or even "I would never use this piece of crap, especially on stage." Nah! Just grab the goodies and run like a thief in the night.

I guess I must be an old fogie after all. I always taught my children to be polite, say please and thank you, never wear a hat at the dinner table, you know, old fashioned stuff like that. Personally, I would love to know if something I posted for downloading sounded like crapola and the reasons why. But, I guess I will never know from this crowd.

All the best,

Gary (A card carrying member of the old fogies club.) wink

K+E=W (Knowledge Plus Experience = Wisdom.)