There really is no lose today, with whatever direction you go. I love my IPad for what it does for me. I’m not into the music apps like Bachus and others. But, for any real production power...you need either a MacBook or a decent Windows machine.

When you start layering tracks and effects...you need horsepower. Your only going to get that from a more powerful laptop or desktop.

Apple is no doubt the leader in creating cool and useful products. But, once you take a bite out of the “Apple”...your pretty much an apple person. They talk beautifully together. But even getting my iPad info to my HP laptop can be a hassle.

My only concern for the iPad...is where do they go in the future. Do they finally do away with iOS and go OSX. That to me...would be a game changer.

But what’s strange...is the pricing of a high end iPad is almost the same price as a decent MacBook. So why not get the MacBook and be able to run all the heavy weight programs available for OSX. Like Logic Pro, Cubase (Which I use on my HP laptop).

But with that said...there’s nothing faster and easier to use than an iPad. You got great battery life and a quality screen. My google tablets suck by comparison.

I do have an LG phone. It works good. As long as I can Bluetooth Spotify in my car...I’m in hog heaven.

JM

Edited by jingleman (06/01/19 02:35 PM)