Originally Posted By Fran Carango
Originally Posted By DonM
My LG G4 is getting old now, but it has a fantastic camera. You can change the battery if ever needed, or change to a bigger battery, which I have done.
It has SD card for extra storage. If it ever quits I'll get another LG more than likely.
I have found all the apps I've needed, but I don't use much in the way of music apps.

My LG 8.3 tablet and LG smart phone have both been winners..

BTW: I am not sure that apple apps dominate the market as we are lead to believe.. I know the vast majority of my music software works with Android and Windows.. I bet we would be surprised to know the truth..

Here is a list of musical orientated programs i use on my ipad...
tell me which ones also work on Android

- musescore
- songbook +
- forscore
- audiobus
- aum
- beatmaker 3
- garageband
- cubasis
- camelot pro
- keystage
- korg gadget
- korg iwavestation
- Korg iM1
- Korg module
- yamaha soundmondo
- yamaha music synthesizer
- yamaha chord tracker
- yamaha fm essentials
- Xmure
- Moog model D
- Annimoog
- Waldorf Wave
- Syntronik
- Sampletank
- Neo soul keys
- Synth one
- Digital D1
- Geoshred
- Aurillus 3
- Bismarck (soundfont player with strong synth engine)
- iprophet
- isem
- synthmaster
- factory
- Apparillo
- sunrizer

Please tell me how many of these high quallity programs and virtual instruments have an android version? To proof your claim that Android is on par with Ios for music making.. you have been making bold claims about android, so take up this challenge and browse how many of my favorite apps are on android? I bet you will just find a handfull that work on both,

Maybe there are some programs that do the same on android, but often they even miss the part that made me specifically choose for that exact program from many options on the ipad, like songbook + from a long list of sheetmusic readers because of its integration with the Genos.. many of these programs also work just fine on my iphone..

Now mind me, i am not talking windows, which is a competitor of ios on tablets, but surprisingly the same programs on windows cost 4 or 5 times as much as on ios.

Edited by Bachus (06/01/19 12:05 AM)

http://keyszone.boards.net