ROGER..... Great question!

There is so much to learn about the awesome 7K. Though mine has been with me a bit more than 3 years there are things about it that I know nothing about though I have explored extensively & learned from others as well....mostly from all you wonderful "Zonies".

If there are more than a handful of attendees at the convention who are willing to share their knowledge of the 7K it surely would take longer than 2 days for each person to exhibit/share the following.....

1)How each person programs the 7K & how these personal choices serve their needs.

2)How each sets-up all the places next to the SD card slot, the Part & Global Effect areas, & why.

3)How each uses any/all the ancillary equipment plugged into the 7K.

4)Opportunity to load the programs everyone is willing to share to SD &/or Floppy...

5)Hear each person play their favorite pieces....

By participating in jams & in explaining what I do know about the 7K, it takes a long time for each player to showcase their personal instrument & to hear what they can do with it.

Maybe I am just a slow learner...or maybe I just don't exolore as much as is needed to find all the things I am interested in learning....

Thanks for your question Roger....

ELIZABETH

[This message has been edited by etwo4788 (edited 08-05-2007).]