Hello to all again,

Just an update. My Lionstracs Mediastation, updated to Groove, is now working again. Well, 1/4 working. Only the Synthesizer function is working, at the moment. BUT I have the original CD to restore ASIO and WINE with a video from Dominico for the Mediastation. Now I have to read through the Groove docs and get WINE and ASIO working again, to fully restore it. But I'm over the moon as it's working again! (Over the moon = "really happy", for those of you who don't know that expression!) My friend Mauricio might help me and to be honest, he understands this machine so much better than I do, as he understands the insides and outsides of computers etc. In fact, he's going to be buying it off me and I'm going to end up with something much simpler... (Hopefully a Nord!!!) Let's see if he can sell his things though to buy mine! So for the moment, I'm enjoying my last few weeks / months (?) with it knowing that it's going (hopefully) to someone who really knows how to get the most out of it! Thanks for all your help and I hope that more of you can get your Mediastations / Grooves up and running again! best regards