Originally Posted By Bachus
Originally Posted By Dnj
Originally Posted By Bachus
[quote=mc2pereira]Bachus
Conclusion... we need more more more revo drums..

Most likely you will see more on genos 2,.....that has always been Yamaha strategy marketing to trickle in features on each model, little by little just enough to make people buy, buy, buy, & still yearn for more on the next release over and over, SA voices was a perfect example of this in the past....

I guess marketing is what keeps selling these instruments, i guess its a necessary evil, or they might totally disappear..

I agree more and more as technology improves it also makes people realize they don't need to buy the latest and greatest model each and every time and will pass a few offerings and keep what they have for 5-10 years before they change again as the minuscule improvements are not worth it. I would say Roland figured that out years ago also as the G70, Bk9, can attest and still sound terrific today... and as we all know any arranger today sounds great and does the job in different ways using their own features. Whatever your comfortable with playing it will serve you well. And then you always have the competition of using a computer based programs,vst, etc, to create music in many ways also...the game is changing. Is it good or bad that is a personal question on has to answer for themselves. mean while enjoy what you play, when the fun stops or it gets boring try something else there are many choices. cool2