Originally Posted By Dnj
Originally Posted By Bachus

Seems the Genos OS suffers from 30 year of backward compatibility just as much as the tyros5
the Genos is just "another shell" over the Tyros5..
This is the main reason I never indulged in Genos frown

Originally Posted By Bachus

the laying position of the screen automatically makes my head move forward when using it..

another reason of bewilderment to many players from T5 why Yamaha didn't design a genos TILT UP Display?

I hope it all works out for you.....
best scenario you keep it....
worst scenario you sell it quick & say I tried one.. keys

good luck

I am very happy with the Genos..
When the Genos moves into the upper position when i add a 2nd lower keyboard it will be at a slight angle, and there will be no more backpains..

And those same problems with the interface different with things done in an awkward way from my way of thinking, hampered the pa4x to.. its just a matter of getting used to

I am really enjoying my discovery trough the keyboard, just wish i had more time..

Originally Posted By guitpic1
Originally Posted By Dnj
I forgot to mention Yammies sound much more compressed vs others.

???

I sure never noticed that compared to the PA4X I had. My Genos definitely is more open and full.

Yammaha samples are not compressed

Originally Posted By guitpic1
Regarding Genos 9 in screen....nicest screen interface I've had on a keyboard.

Maybe an advantage to a tilt up? But I can't say I've missed a tilt up screen.

I agree with you..
I would say apple style interface, which is a huge compliment..
Many things are where you expect it to be..

Much much better then the pa4x, thats the reason pa4x will do an upgrade..

I am pretty sure the Genos is going to stay with me atleast as long as the pa4x, but probably longer. The YAmaha community on PSR tutorial is a wonderfull place for getting things answered. And also for sharing things. Almost as great as our community here.

And while no bad over the Korgforums community, they are just a little more professional, and a little less sharing.

Edited by Bachus (01/19/19 10:57 PM)

http://keyszone.boards.net