Thanks Donny, and I'm sorry we did not get together this fall, but maybe this winter you will find some time to mosey down below the Mason/Dixon Line.

Harold, I really appreciate you taking time to listen and those very kind words of encouragement.

Steve, I used the Romantic Ballad style, which came from an earlier model Yamaha Keyboard. It's a great style, and I think it came from my old PSR-740. If you wish, I can email it to you.

Sparky, thanks for the compliments, and every time I see your Avitar with you and your boxer, it brings back some fond memories of when we had a boxer many years ago. She was a wonderful dog and loved frolicking with my children.

Dave, thanks for listening, old friend. Unlike COPD, where a persons lungs no longer have any elasticity, I have asbestosis and pulmonary fibrosis, which makes the lungs like shoe leather that does not stretch. There is no getting better with this disease.

Captain Russ, it's always good to hear from you, both here on the forum and during our frequent phone conversations. If you get over this way when spring arrives, I hope to have the boat in the water by April 15th and I hope to sail until I no longer have the stamina to do so. You are always welcome aboard.

Don, you're not the first person to say that. wink You have been a major inspiration throughout these many years we have been friends, and I hope to hold off the Grim Reaper for at least another year. No way to determine when he'll be here for a visit, but when he does, I'll crank up the keyboard and sing Devil Went Down To Georgia. smile

Bill, thanks for listening old friend, and I'm pouring the Jim Beam Honey as soon as I hit the Submit Button for this post.

Thanks again everyone,

Gary cool

K+E=W (Knowledge Plus Experience = Wisdom.)