Just prior to Christmas I visited my pulmonary doc and she said things looked good, but the tests revealed that I now only have 27 percent of my lung capacity remaining - a significant decrease.

On NYE Carol and I were invited to bring in the New Year with some old school mates, about 8 of them. Wouldn't you know it, the only person in the room that had a bad cold decided she had to give that NYE kiss. Damned! Two days later I was running a fever, hacking my guts out and wondering if I would make it to the next day. After three weeks, the coughing still persist, and I cannot go without supplemental oxygen for more than 15 minutes.

Today, sitting in the office, I decided to see if I could still manage to squeak out a song or two. This song has always been among my favorites, but in order to perform it I had to crank up the mic gain a bit higher than normal. Hope you folks enjoy listening to it as much as I did recording it.

Here's my rendition of With You I'm Born Again This was a one shot take, no edits other than using Audacity to change it to an MP3 file format. It was recorded directly on my PSR-S950 using an onboard style. The mic is my aging Sennheiser E855 running through the Harmony-M and into the keyboard's line in.

Gary cool

K+E=W (Knowledge Plus Experience = Wisdom.)