Honestly Donny... I Have only spent maybe 2 hours with it at this time. So busy with other time related things...I will say this, I like it very much...76 keys(for Me is Important),compact and light, Good Keybed, Good Styles, Good Steinway sampled Piano Voice and voices, built well, looks professional I'm sure much more...For My allowed budget and time It's staying In My Music room...Plus if someone comes to the Jam on a regular Basic wanting to play Organ it will meet the needs.... I provide a Stage Piano now(My Wife's) I cannot judge the Keyboard by My abilities alone...I know of People on this forum Using it and are Great performers plus Yourself That's where I Judge...I would Love to have a Genos someday only when things come together...Budget and My Skills are not Worthy at this time...I have played keyboard very little for the Last 15+ years. I got a Big Eye opening when I purchased the 4X. I have a lot of work to do to get back close to where I was...It will only happen with hard but enjoyable WORK! Also 2018 was a difficult Year. I lost My only brother age 73 His Wife 72 just recently My oldest Nefew 71 All Heart and Cancer related...Sorry to spill so much Information...Sincerely Harold

Edited by Harold123 (01/22/19 06:25 PM)