John...Thank You so much for getting back with more Information. Are You using the Newest Behringer XAIR XR18 System? My 12.2 Tablet has the Android Operating System. A second I-phone with Android or a second tablet would not be a problem only is NEEDED. I don't really see it as necessary...My Friend is a Singer/Musician(Harmonica) Not a Sound Person...I understand the Importance of the External Router completely...I have talked with FRANK the Owner of Audioworks CT here in Eastern United States Just Yesterday...He has not only His Knowledge of the Set-up And Top Gear But Great Pricing on everything We Need to make this System Change...Frank is a Fantastic Asset to this Synthzone Forum...He has THE BEST PRICING of Music Gear and Support after the Sale...We are Blessed. Frank is leaving Wed 1/24/19 for the Winter NAMM SHOW in LA...This System change Will help us with set-up and take down Time and Sound Improvement Making a Much Cleaner System...We currently have Gear Storage at the Existing location. We are looking for a New Location with walk in level, restrooms, and Decent Sound Management Hopefully this Year...Thanks again for providing any additional Ideas...Sincerely Harold Western Pennsylvania USA