So you guys think Roland should not have done this? I don't get it? I mean Korg has done something like this twice. First with the MS2000 and now the Legacy. Is it becuse Roland was trying to come up with something new? Granted I am not as particular about synths as most people are. Well I am at lest trying not to be. All I can seem to figure out is Roland produced a new lower priced synthesizer based on the RS series and just happend to call it a Juno? Whats wrong with that? I mean Look at what they have Done with the Fantom now they are introduceing the FantomXA and Korg has the Triton Extreme and Yamaha has a new motif. But I don't hear people bitching about that. But let Roland produce one little inexpensive synth call it a Juno and all hell breaks loose. If you like it fine if not that's okay too. But lets not condem it or Roland for produceing it. Heck! The Roland Juno-106 is starting to loose popularity. Prices for it are dropping like crazy.

Let's just give it a chance. If it succeeds good for Roland if not, well no big whoop!