Thank you all. Remember, I am a song-writer... not a performer or good vocalist. I am thus, a fisherman... and the song I created is bait for someone with a following to do a "cover." I was pleased at how Yamaha has increased the availability of stringed instruments and guitars for their styles. I spend more time setting up the song than I do in performing and recording. Phrasing does not come naturally to me.

I'm guessing that each of you could take that style and make it a show-stopper. My recordings are little more than cheapo-demos. I've paid to have a few done... but with a catalogue of more than 1000 songs, I would soon run out of money... and have little to show for it... unless I landed some Big Fish or two to record them. Pitching songs to artists and promoters has become an ordeal and a real pain in the posterior. Competition out the Kazoo... and most of them are already performing artists.

Your constructive criticisms are well taken and I will do my best to clean up this problem if and when I have time to record it again. Also know that most artists are going to cut the song the way they see fit... and as long as I still own the copyright and get royalties from their work... that is fine with me.

You guys get out there and bust your tails performing on a weekly basis, and though most of you are doing covers, they had better sound great at each performance or your audience will drift away.
On my side of the ledger, I only have to get one good recording done... and with luck, never record the song again after I get one good cut out of the effort.

Thanks so much for listening and commenting. It can only help me to improve. B-T-W, I am one year younger than Willie Nelson and he got started about 50 years ahead of me. That's my excuse and I'm sticking to it.

I further promise to not drown the "Zone" with many of my songs. There are many of us here.. and the "stage" should be shared.
All the best, and thanks again. ----Dave