Originally Posted By cgiles
It was more of a poor attempt at humor, Tony (with a healthy dose of truth smile ). I was messing around with my SEVEN trying to remember the melodies of 'old' tunes we use to play. I was sort of hoping some other people would post a tune (or snippet of a tune) that THEY could associate with SynthZone. Just sort of a fun game. We've got a few humorous people here that I'm sure could come up with something.

I'll post a tune or two I did with Bob (my guitar player). He's fabulous but has this annoying habit that so many guitar players have....at rehearsals, when we finish a tune and want to discuss it or just relax for a couple of minutes, they keep strumming away, like they can't hit the pause button for a couple of minutes. Very annoying. Anyhoo....time for YOU to put up one of those smooth vocals, Tony (Jazz standard, please smile ); also, your neighbor Steve who I know plays some tasty piano. Arranger is optional.

chas

chas I, and I know others as well, would love to hear more of your work ... as for me posting a standard - be careful what you wish for ... wink