Donny, my wife loves being on the boat, just doesn't want to live on one that is under 100 feet long. I lived on my boat for six months and loved it. It has all the conveniences of home, far less expensive than living on land, and I can cross the ocean with it.

I never had a boat payment - paid cash for every one of the 17 boats I've owned in the 56 years we have been married. And, in nearly ever instance, I sold the boat for as much or more than I paid for it. I guess things must be different in central Jersey. wink

The snow is still coming down here, about 4 inches on the sidewalk and driveway and the way it looks on weather radar, we will probably get a couple more inches before it ends.

I just shot this short video from the kitchen door, and that pesky squirrel is still trying to figure out a way to get to the bird feeder without getting shocked by my squirrel zapper. Notice has fast he runs across the deck rail with he gets close to the feeder. He's getting a tingle through his toes from an 800 volt zapper just beneath the snow, OUCH!

Gary cool (The happy boat owner)

K+E=W (Knowledge Plus Experience = Wisdom.)