I had a neighbor who decided to go the motor-home route, purchased a 40-footer, drove it to Nevada, where he purchased a home and tried to sell the motor home. It took three years to sell it, and he lost a bundle. He said it was the biggest mistake he made in his life.

Boats, especially sail boats, are pretty much constant maintenance, but primarily small stuff. Of course, everyone that has ever owned a boat knows the the word BOAT is an acronym for Break Out Another Thousand. Fortunately, I am able to do the vast majority of the maintenance myself. Unfortunately, the boat is still in the water and getting deluged with wet snow.

It's snowing very hard here right now and there is about 3 inches on the sidewalk and driveway. I just went out and refilled the bird feeder with black oil sunflower seed, which made the birds happy. They were flocking to the feeder while I was hanging it up on the shepherd's hook. I'll shoot some vids in a few minutes so you can get an idea of what winter is like here.

The neighborhood kids love the snow - schools are closed and they're outside building snow forts, snowmen, and sledding.

All the best,

Gary

K+E=W (Knowledge Plus Experience = Wisdom.)