Originally Posted By Scott Langholff
Hi Ian

Glad to hear you are doing better now. I was concerned for you.

Scott

Thanks Scott, and thanks to Steve and Sparky. After considerable research, I bought myself a PSR-S775 and it really sparked (or re-sparked) my interest...it is an amazingly powerful instrument...it has some cool features not on my Tyros4, and it has the SA organs, and SA Guitars...very nice. Programmable "Live" knobs for controlling filter/resonance and effects...Audio and MIDI recorders...even a half-bar fill for those pesky time signature surprises.

I love the light fast action....I missed it...I did much of my instrumental recordings on PSR instruments...I felt they were sort of the underdogs compared to Genos and Tyros, so I really worked hard to bring out what I thought was the best in them.

This one is the same...I've been immersed in it for the past several days...it will be my "jam session" instrument, and the built in speakers are a great asset. It even has a mic/guitar input (with effects) so it is a very nice and complete package indeed.

I still have the Tyros4 set up, and, the stuff I do on the PSR should work in it as well; so, I'm done with getting gear...with so much programmabilty at my disposal, it just is no longer necessary.

Thankfully!

Ian