Don
Thank you for a common sense approach to voting. Vote and vote for the best person not the party !!! Think for yourself and forget the waves.

Back to the piano case. Funny thing about seeing your hands. I don't think it really matters that much. WHY ?? The hotest act going around here is a dueling pianos show. They use home built but very nice piano shells to hide their digitals and set up at a 45 degree angle with the ends of the pianos pointing toward to the audience . No mirror behind tham so you don't see the keys at all. People watch them sing and BS and its doing very very well.
The firs time I saw a Kareoke act was when a friend told me about a good
piano / player singer at a local restaurant. Went to hear him and there he is behind what looked like a spinit piano with a black tablecloth hung over the front. In about 2 minutes I knew he wasn't playing a piano. When he took a break I walked around the side of him to se what magic keyboard he had to make all that music to back his singing. You couldn't see anything but him from the bar or tables .
He had a drink, an ashtray and a CD player ! The people liked him and the owner bragged to us "he can play anything" He was There 4 nights a week for a few years. sure did open my eyes that night !