It seems ages since I last added any new songs to my website - other things have kept making demands on my time. I've also had a long fight with Cancer for the past three years but thanks to the excellent care from our NHS and wonderful support from a Lovely new Lady in my life, I have now been declared free from the Big 'C'.

I've added the 'Songs4U Volume 17' to my website www.willumspages.co.uk on the 'KN7000 Downloads' Page.
It contains a collection of Shadows numbers and some other songs which have been suggested / requested by other KN7000 players and friends - 18 songs in all.

Judging by the number of KN7000s I've seen on eBay, it would seem that quite a few players have 'moved on' from the wonderful Technics keyboard.... Sad indeed! I still have my 2 KN7000s and wouldn't part with them! One stays at home in my music room and the other I use for occasional gigs. Both are still in full working order and in good condition - not bad for keyboards which are 16 years old !!

The songs are available as a single Zipped download in Technics KN7000 format and for those who do not have a compatible keyboard (KN7000 / KN 2400 / KN2600) they are available in WMA format on my WMA Downloads Page - files 237 - 254.

Since PCs with a Floppy Disc Drive are becoming increasingly 'rare', if anyone would prefer a file which can be copied directly to a BLANK SD Card, then I can provide an alternative to using the Floppy Disc transfer.
The file will be sent as a ZIP attachment to an email with appropriate instructions for use. Anyone who would like to have the alternative file, please contact me via the Private Message (PM) facility on this forum.
I no longer use the email address on my webpage since it has been hacked and is being used for loads of Junk.....

After silence, that which comes nearest to expressing the inexpressible is Music.
Aldous Huxley
( especially when the music is played on a KN7000....)