Originally Posted By FransN
I am also done with this thread and probably with synthzone because of the brand bashing going one here.

It wasn’t me, was it?
Atleast not in this topic...

Because these low end Casio’s offer a lot of value for the money..
Surprisingly i pefer many of their sounds above the px-560..
Espescially in the department where i previously in another post described the weaknesses of the Casio sound engine..

Yet where it comes to the actuall style arrangements, i think theye should make another step at Casio... does anyone know if you can import yamaha styles, just as in the mz-x500?

At that price this instrument is really really competitive... it has to offer much more then the yamaha psr-e series... however, its not the price class i am personally interested in, and you can’t compare these instruments to Pa4x, sd9 and Genos ...

There is a difference between being critical and brand bashing... when it comes to casio, i still think style arrangements are underperforming compared to the big guys... however feature wise, they are on top of their game.. still think the mz-x500 has the best interface for any under €3000 arranger. I think its good to say praise where its due and to be critical at other moments. Thats not brand bashing, thats being open and honest. On top of it, that are opinions...

Different opinions are a blessing, or we would all be playing the pa4x, which would make this forum a litlle dull, would it?

Edited by Bachus (08/09/18 09:53 PM)

http://keyszone.boards.net