Donnie.......I'm sure they told you about diet and exercise to help reverse (or stop) further arterial deterioration. I think I said somewhere you don't want be to left in post "major" stroke condition. For me, a loved one was left that way until she died three years later. Seeing the effects of a stroke first-hand had an "effect" on me where I never gave it much thought before that. And then there's seeing stroke victims in the nursing homes while you're playing. It really stops you dead in your tracks and makes you think about reality and priorities!

I re-joined Planet Fitness after reading the following article!

quote out of a George Foreman interview (after he retired):

Interviewer: Incredibly, you fought until you were 48. Any advice for us mere mortals when it comes to maintaining good health?

Answer: I love to eat. But I cannot face food without using my exercise equipment. I worked out this morning - I thought I was going to pass out. My trainer said, "Man, do you know how not to work out hard?" I never fell in love with exercise but you have to do it for the rest of your life. I did it to become champ, and now I do it to stay alive. It is a death sentence without it!