The weather here in Maryland, today, has been downright nasty. Temperature is near 93 degrees f, humidity 71 percent, with a heat index of about 104 degrees f. Added to that is a code red air pollution alert, which means old farts and young children should stay indoors in air conditioned comfort, which I did.

As the day progressed, I began to get bored and decided to sit down at my trusty PSR-S950 and try to do an Eric Clapton song, Hoochie Coochie Man, which was featured in the movie Road House. It took a while to find a suitable style, and because of my nasty lung condition, I had to crank up the gain a bit on the mic, but it sounded OK so I decided to record it using the onboard recorder as a one shot deal.

The next time my son comes for a visit, I'll ask him to bring his guitar and we'll get some fantastic guitar licks in as well.

I hope you enjoy listening as much as I enjoyed recording this song, Hoochie Coochie Man

Gary cool

K+E=W (Knowledge Plus Experience = Wisdom.)