An owner of a good size indoor flee market gave notice on December 18 that everyone would have to be out of the building by January first of the comming year(2005)he had sold the building to a large automible dearlearship.
I thought how cold and indifferent to all the people who are earning their living in this flee market, a two week notice. And how about all those people who come weekly and spend their time and their money there. I thought, there is more than money to this life and this man has forgotten that.

After reading posts from Bebop(Bill), Rikki, Fred and Joan the flee market came to mind. I was about to do the same thing he did, I was thinking dollars and not friends and relationships. I read this forum every day. I recieve e-mail and answers to my post from some very nice people -- I do not wish to lose that. Soooo,back in the boat I go, and I can't wait for our get together in April.

#1-I am keeping my KN7000
#2-I have got to get off my lazy ways and share what I have with the people in this forum. Amen!

Life is so good, John C.

Thank you so much for caring, Bill, Rikki, Fred and Joan.

[This message has been edited by bruno123 (edited 02-08-2005).]