Originally Posted By Bernie9
I've got all that, and agree for the most part concerning some operations like sampling. However, being a fair musician that is mainly concerned with the general aspects of entertaining, I don't intend to "throw out the baby with the bathwater". My Audya works perfectly, and I expect the newer gear does too, except for one or two operations that are not quite up to snuff yet. If the sound and styles weren't that good, and if all of my Ketron gear wasn't so stable, I might sing a slightly different tune. We all have different needs and expectations, and I can respect your position.

Dear Barnie, you are right.. I love my Audya also.....
However... In my Country, Turkey, Balkan Countries and more Countries, is necessary the use of the sampler because it's impossible only with Factory Sounds to make our sounds or styles...
Also when we buy a Keyboard, the company is obliged to provide us everything which is promised....

Edited by Sokratis 1974 (04/23/18 09:25 AM)