Originally Posted By 124
We only use the harmoniser on board 'as is'. ........it is just the two of us....we work out what and where the 'oohs', 'aahs', phrases, etc. are going to go beforehand, and we always try to use them effectively........there's my lead vocal plus three harmony voices. Four voices in total.......In some songs, like The Wanderer, they're in pretty heavy concentration throughout. In others, there might just be a short phrase here and there......he harmony setup we use most is the 'two above and one below....it's just a matter of singing the oohs and aahs in the right places. There's nothing very complicated about it............thanks again for your very kind comments and I hope how we use the harmoniser has helped you with your own efforts.

Hi 124......it certainly sounds like the two of you really have fun with your music, and......you must bounce off of each other with ideas.

You make it all sound simple and I'm sure it is if you work at it. But you've got to have a good idea in the first place to "work at it." What you guys did was a "good idea!"

I listened to your recording WITHOUT analyzing it (as a listener does) and it really sounds full with those extra voices. That's the only extra instrument a OMB needs (more human voices).

I listened to it a few more times not only for appreciation but to remind myself that there ARE ways, besides good playing, to differentiate yourself from other musicians.

I'd be looking forward to you posting some more "harmonizer heavy" songs in the future of arrangements that you think came out really good. At present, I'm going stagnant for lack of refreshingly new ideas.

Respectfully

Mark