Donny, I know I'm old and my hearing is shot to Hell, but I couldn't understand a single word she was singing. She has nice, pleasing tones, but between the echo and reverb, even using that incredibly expensive studio mic, to me, here words were unintelligible. And, I played the song through my Yamaha MS50 sound system plugged into my PC.

Thinking it was just MY hearing problem, I asked my daughter to listen, and she said the same thing, and she's relatively young at 48. She also said the style of music didn't really appeal to her, either. My three, 19 to 27 year old granddaughters were not keen on this performance as well.

So, where are all these YOUNG audiences? I guess they must be north of the Mason/Dixon Line, or in southern California. They're not at the nite clubs in my part of the world, not at the high end restaurants, not anywhere that I can think of. When they have concerts at Baltimore's Inner Harbor, which draws sold out crowds at every week, the concert promoters bring in the old farts, Jimmy Buffett, Zach Brown, Blake Shelton, Alan Jackson, etc... Why, because they draw huge crowds everyplace they perform.

Sorry Donny, I just don't buy that young stuff you have been spouting about for the past 5 years. Same goes for the gloom and doom of arranger keyboards. I sincerely believe that arranger keyboards will be around longer than any of us on this forum.

All the best,

Gary cool

K+E=W (Knowledge Plus Experience = Wisdom.)