Originally Posted By Bill Lewis
Looks and sounds like a great keyboard. If I were still gigging with a band that and a Hammond clone on top would be fantastic.

Interesting. A lot of guys over on Keyboard Corners seem to like the same configuration but that wouldn't work for me. Because of Arthritis, etc., I play a lot of LH (organ) bass, especially on medium and up-tempo songs (as opposed to pedals) and playing LH bass with the KB elevated that high would give me extreme shoulder fatigue in about 3 minutes. Space permitting, I could only use it in a "L" configuration, and for the most part, use them separately (ala Lucky Peterson, et al). In fact, if I were gigging, I probably wouldn't even use this board, but instead, something smaller and lighter that would fit comfortably on top of my KeyB (pretty much like I have now with the VP770). OTOH, if your orientation is more towards piano/Rhodes than organ, I can understand it.

Just random thoughts, but if you DO use a two-KB setup, how do you determine which keyboard occupies the top or bottom position? Just curious.

chas