The magic that happens when you play with another musician does not happen when you play alone. The inter play brings more excitement and helps me reach new highs.

If the drummer is good he can play with an arranger keyboard. One of my closest friends was a fair drummer; I had to let him go and replace him with an excellent drummer – the band improved immediately.

Johnathan I married in 1976, my wife insisted on sitting in the rear of the stage in a high back stage – she did not play or sing; just sat there. I was playing a job in New York – Cocktail hour, four hours of continues music, one hour overtime, and then they served breakfast. (With background music) A man approached me and said he wanted to hire the band – but he would not do it unless the female singer came. Singer??? I said OK, that will be an additional $175, he agreed. My wife had a fair voice but she dressed well and was filled with personality; and she could sing Jewish and Italian songs. She was part of the band for the next 12 years. NICE! And I agree Johnathan, Husband and wife can create something very special – and the people can see and feel their relationship.

I never would let my mother-in-law on the stage, she would clear the place – and possible invite tomato throwing. (hehe)
Life is good, John C.