I'm pretty much right on schedule for 2018. I wasn't really planning on doing anything other than having fun, and I'm still doing just that! wink

As for music, I keep playing and recording songs, but it continues to get harder with every passing day, though everyone that hears me keeps saying how wonderful I sound and that they wouldn't know there was anything wrong.

Today, I saw the pulmonary doctor's Nurse Practitioner, a drop-dead, gorgeous blond with deep blue eyes. She listened to my chest and said "Well, you lungs are much clearer than they were six weeks ago, but you're gonna hate me for what I'm about to tell you to do - lose 50 pounds!" Well, I've done it a couple times in the past, so I guess I will have to do it again, though it will be much harder this time of year with only indoor exercise and diet to work with. Too damned cold to do anything outdoors here for another 4 months.

Have a wonderful year, everyone,

Gary cool

K+E=W (Knowledge Plus Experience = Wisdom.)