Need to make some decisions. Studio work (hired gun-keys, strings and copy) commitment is 90 hours per month in 30 straight hour chunks. They want 120. My productions (music for my industrial projects) take another 40 hours.

Been asked to demo for an amplifier company again, and do limited touring with a Grammy winner you all know.

That means giving up my house job and one-niter's with my band, consisting of my son and grandson. Really don't want to do that.

A long-time Italian client wants a commitment of 5 years to introduce contractor staircase packages and very expensive custom staircases to the architect and custom builder market.They must think I'm going to live forever. Slamming right now to complete collateral pieces (signs, entry forms, invitations, 12 brochures, etc.) for the largest builder show of the year, starting next week in Orlando.

Man, am I lucky. Every time I get a little down about extended hours, I slap myself and force myself to appreciate how great it is to have people want me to do what I love.

But, man, will I miss laid back dining rooms.

Be well in the new year, all.

Russ