Hi Rikki,

The SD9 on-board software is supposed to do this. However, as soon as a modified Audya or apparently any other Audya style downloaded from the internet, is selected for conversion, the SD9 freezes totally and requires a restart without the style being converted at all.

I am astounded as all other manufacturer' newest arrangers are always fully downwards compatible. I would have expected same from Ketron.

It is such a pity as Ketron creates the most amazing arrangers! When I modify styles from other brands & I listen to the before and after conversions, comparing the modified style playing on the Audya to the original style playing on the original arranger, the results are truly amazing for at least 90% of the conversions.

If Ketron could solve these issues, I'll most probably use only the SD9 once I have one. Even the Audya outperforms most of the original styles purely as is after re-voicing the conversions properly. That's before I even start to add onboard audio and midi loops to these styles - Listen to the samples attached...

Henni

Attachments
_60SBT01_Original.mp3 (28 downloads)
_60SBT01_Modified.mp3 (26 downloads)