Originally Posted By Mark79100
you’re a lot like me…..

Mark

Oh, you mean the persecution complex? Yeah, but I earned mine smile. And BTW, I don't single you out. I'll respond negatively to anyone's post if I think that's the proper response (well, except DonM, but that's only because he's 6'8", 250lbs, and has a badge and GUN smile ). But as I've said before, if you post in a public forum, you may not always get the exact response you want (especially if you only want 'warm fuzzies'). Since you have rebutted every sentence in my "attack" post, it hard for me to understand how you can "enjoy" them. You also said "Otherwise, please keep on posting your other messages." which seems to imply that it's okay, enjoyable even, for me to 'attack' others, just not you. Hey, you gotta' admit, you DO leave some nice breadcrumbs out there smile. You claim not to be critical of others or judgmental; I don't quite agree but keep posting, it make for some interesting and lively discussions. If you lived closer, we'd probably meet at some coffee shop every Saturday morning and have the same 'friendly' discussions (and it would be the highlight of our week smile ).

chas