I own both,SD9 and now 3 weeks the Genos,and now i get my hands on the Genos,can i tell you that the SD9 far out the winner is,the Genos is an Tyros 6 with a new design with small improvements,what is better:SD9 is much faster,the SSD is superb,the sound is so much more live than the Genos,i miss several things on the Genos,the styles from the SD9 are built with 2,4....24 messures,and also the bass is playing like a bassplayer,drums are the best you can get,also the percussion group,the Genos is better in the guitargroup and the DSP'S are very good,the styles are very bombastic and the intro and ending are very,very long,is already a half of a song,but when i use them on stage,the Sd9 is open/stereo/pressure,Genos is more compressed and stays behind in the PA,ALSO AN VERY STRONG POINT FROM THE sd9,save when you are playing,Genos must be stopped and than save,to much handling for save, i make constantly changes on the SD9 and save when i play,and ofcource the LAAUNCHPAD,you can combine almost everything together and make the most beautiful compositions,but the strongest point is the livesound,SD9 is a liveband,Genos is good in the presetsounds and DSP'S,so the combination with this two keys is the best for me as pro musician.

Edited by audyaplayer (11/17/17 03:06 AM)