Hi,
in the moment I'm working with a combination of AUDYA 5(Ajamsonic) and Tyros 4. My idea was to upgrade the T4 to GENOS end of January, because I have a lot of gigs in this month and I don't want to change a running system until I have the time to make all necessary changes.
After checking a lot of YT videos concerning the SD9 launchpad, I'm not so sure, if my decision is the best.
The GENOS impressed me with a lot of new sounds, the assignable controls, 2500 reg files per folder instead of 500, the Revo!drums (which can be used better in MIDI/DAW productions as the AudioDrums) , touch panel, a lot of new styles and the downward compatibility to T4, so I can still use my registrations (hopefully).

What made me think (GENOS): the playlist only invokes registrations, chord riffs cannot be stored or simply used (compared to the launch pad), the sliders are changing the values directly ( a very live-unfriendly behavior).
Even with the Revo!Drums in my opinion the GENOS cannot produce the live-feeling, which I have with my Audya ( or SD9).

So, what to do?

Possible combination are:

T4 / GENOS
or
SD9 / Tyros 5 (used one with 76 keys)

because both will cost nearly the same upgrade price.

Could you give me some helpful advice. I know, its a very personal decision, but every hint is important.

Thanks,
Gerd (from Germany)