Many of you know that I have owned one keyboard for well over 10 years and have basically rinsed every last piece of value that I could from it. This keyboard is of course the mighty Korg PA1X .

I have had some glorious times with this instrument and have saved and created many many sequences and musical ideas and thoughts. And as each year has passed I have become more and more aware that I need to upgrade my instrument before all my ideas are lost o my hard drive corrupts or because of incompatibility problems with any future upgrade.

Now that the genos is upon us , Its affect has been very favourable to people like me who been waiting for the best opportunity to buy a good used keyboard. On Sunday I’m going to pick up a pristine Korg PA 4 X 76 keys. I am really excited about it and nervous and anxious as I have not had opportunity to actually play for an extended time this new keyboard. But from what I’ve heard and seen, I am confident that it will more than adequately meet my needs for the next 10 years or so. I just wanted to share my good news with everyone. I am pretty confident that this will be the last keyboard that I purchase so I wanted to go out with a bang !