Ok back after trying out the new App. Nothing earthshaking but a really nice addition especially for students. Some great demo songs and you can see the transcripts while they play. Great for the "how did he do that moment"
Rhythms are pretty basic but do cover all the basic ones and fun to play along with. Backrounds are simple and you can do a drums only mode.
Musical flashcards is a great learning tool. Especially the ear training ones. Wish I had that when I was taking lessons.
You can also record into the program and a really cool Activity Log which tracks how long you've played, keys yu played in, etc.
I then revisited the Piano Designer and had fun with the different tunings it provides. Amazing how you can make a piano sound so different.
All in all great Apps and they're free. This is why the Roland FP30 is the best selling piano in the store where I teach.