Anyway, my 2 cents worth ( and only my opinion), No one made any of us use these machines, we chose to. It is a life style thing to most if not all of us. It is convenience and usefulness of the keyboards we chose to buy. If we didn't we would all be lugging around Steinways or Hammonds in trucks and been in wheel chairs since( due to back backs) lol. Plus we would be at the mercy of drummers, guitar player, and other roadies egos ( and not just our own).

For one, I am glad to have these Rhythm maker keyboards, or Swiss Army Knives boards, that do OUR bidding and that WE are in charge of. Not the other way around. You can use as little or as much as you like, and that's the beauty of these things.

It is like having a F-35 but not flying it at it's top speed of around 1200 mph - but you know you can any time and any where. Same with some of these boards, they can blow the pants off other players ( with the right musician behind it); but you don't need to do that all the time. You become the whloe band and at any time a soloist of any instrument.
These things amaze me all the time, they bring a new one out, as they add a little bit more each time. Forget the, what if it had this or I want more attitude.
Maybe they should be called - keyboard with the lot! lol

Any instrument is worth it's salt, but only as much as the musician is that uses it.