I will backup jazzou on this one,yes it took ages for an update and when we got one we got nothing,they mentioned they fixed some minor anomalies but there is no list to show what was fixed so I don't know if I should believe that,now at the moment I have problems with my audya 5 bogging down,meaning changing from style to style as its playing or selecting styles extremely very slow,so that means my hhd cannot handle it anymore,looks like too many loops that's why we need our own drumkits samples,i have ordered a ajamsonic ssd and we will see how that goes,and not to forget to mention I struggle to get email replys from aj,not happy at all with that,they don't realize that I need a keyboard that's works I play serious gigs I am not a bedroom performer,all I have got to say folks this the first time in awhile to jump on the forum and see whats talked about cause I am slowly giving up,sick of nagging to answer to email replys,sick of they say on thing and then they do other,maybe its time for me to hook my korg up to a 10 out,s sound card and run it thru kontakt with crazy vst instruments