The Tyros 5 is not even on my radar. Even if it was $2000! The size and the lack of what I need in a performance/creative keyboard holds me back. The Pa4X fills in all the things I need... touch, tone, function, form, and weight. The Tyros 5 sounds great but the lack of a real sequencer and the size really turns me off.

A Genos OR Tyros 6 @ $3499 with the form and features I need would be something to look at in the (near?) future! I hope they open up the market for more musicians to utilize the features of an arranger keyboard! i.e. User Style/Pattern creation... Ableton style of clip management... touch sensitive pads for samples and drum programming... playlist/set list/songbook feature that is easy to use and personalize.

Only time will tell! Make the hardware fantastic and create software updates to personalize. Make the ensemble strings available as a download but don't include in the base unit to keep the cost down. Now I am dreaming.
Yamaha Genos - RCF M20x - RCF HD10A (Stereo) - Jupiter Pocket Trumpet - Sennheiser e935 - Neumann KMS-104 plus-N