The only racing I did was with horses and hydroplanes. Both were pretty damned dangerous, and the only difference was the speed. With the quarter-horse I raced, Moon Mountain, a monster that stood about 6 feet at the shoulder blade, I didn't make the quarter mile before he bucked me off into a pond. I didn't think I was going to survive that incident.

With the hydroplanes, the boat was doing about 125 when it hit a snapping turtle in the Susquehanna River. The entire bottom blew out of the boat and it sunk in a matter of seconds. My second and last race.

Donny, trikes are neat looking, but not safer than a 2-wheel motorcycle. Falling over is the least of anyone's worries. The big problem is there is no seat belt, no shoulder belt, no air bag and you WILL be vaulted over those handlebars when you hit something. My daughter flew 40 feet through the air into an oncoming car's windshield and she was only doing about 30 MPH. The oncoming car, fortunately, saw it coming and was able to stop, otherwise she would have been killed instantly.

Gary cool

K+E=W (Knowledge Plus Experience = Wisdom.)