Originally Posted By: Uncle Dave
Anytune Pro - it's AWESOME.
Sounds great - change pitch, speed, loops sections, display lyrics/chords etc (scrolls too!), continuous play, or stops after each song
It's all I use

After upgrading to my Tyros 5, I pretty much don't have to rely on iPad apps as much. The change pitch, speed, and loop section features are built into Tyros 5 Audio Recorder/Player (see photo).

My basic live performance workflow is usually auto-syncing a Midi Song file, Style, and an Audio Multipad. Lyric, chords, and RH/LH parts are programmed into the Midi Song file all displayed on the screen, as well as a harmony channel that is sent to Vocal Harmony.

Any potential repeats during a performances are programmed into Tyros 5 Song section with four possible loops with repeat function. Works well because during the repeat or looped section the score lyrics/text/chords follow the Midi Song file shown on the Tyros 5 display screen.

With the half decent Tyros display screen size and resolution, usually even small size score magnification is large enough to see, allow me is see at least eight measures at a time. There is also Large and X-Large screen magnification, with X-Large shows 2 measures at a time. If I know a song well enough, I can also run just the Lyrics/Text/Chords off the screen, again while following the Midi Song file. No page turning or app required.

Varying tempo of a song is no issue, because the synced Style tempo is slave to the tempo programmed in the Midi Song file. All the LH/RH voice parts are programmed into Style OTS saves. The Tyros 5 allows OTS saves to be mixed with Ensemble and Organ World, for instant OTS voice transitions, plus I can enter registration Voice Banks or panel Voice Preset buttons at anytime giving ultimate control over any voice or expansion voice selection during a performance. If I manually activate a Song Position repeat during the Midi Song Play, any synced Audio Multipad would have to cancelled or simply allowed to run till it's ending.

High quality output A/D output converters built into the Tyros 5 allow full sonic clarity, even running all 16 channels, mic, Audio Style parts and Audio Multipad without sounding muddy in the mix or at high volumes.

Have to yet fine a TOTL arranger that can offer me more for arranging, scoring, style creating/editing, expansion, and the live performance power for the one man band music arranger.

Regards, Marcus

Attachments
Tyros5Pitch-Loop.jpg