Originally Posted By: Dnj
I've been taking my time setting up the Pa4x from scratch thru my Maui 5's & Senn pro 280 headphones as I want to benefit fully from all it offers,....I did however use a few custom third party styles from my Pa3x which when loaded automatically converted to 4x format and with a few minor tweaks and sound changes was able to effectively use them with no problem. Everything else is all Pa4x which is simply amazing. At times with my headphones on I really feel like I'm playing Live with a Band this unit sounds THAT GOOD!!!! And the work flow using the beautiful bright tilt up display screen is pure joy and setting up the songbook is so much easier then previous models all around all perimeters can be saved for easy acces a giging musicians dream,...it's all there you just have to utilize it. Inspiration comes so naturally and you find yourself playing songs with different styles you might not have thought of using different multi pads, fills, copying parts, singing harmonies, etc, and I'm learning more & more things as I go along every day. If your an arranger Kb player you owe it to yourself to get a KORG Pa4x its AWESOME!!! keys

When it comes to styles sounding like a live band, the pa4x comes very close to Ketron..

Somehow, i have a hard time tweaking my Tyros 5 to come close to those results... It requires a lot more work..

http://keyszone.boards.net