Hello

Please help me help a customer, the only one, who cannot install the KN-SDExplorer tool. Here is some email exchange. I am out of options: I thoroughly tested the zip file I sent him: I unpacked it and installed it on my work machine with Windows XP and also extracted it on my Vista Ultimate machine and I can send screenshots to proof that there cannot be a problem.

Please help me out and thanks so much:

Sent yesterday:
Hi Fred

Thanks for your prompt response unfortunately this download is no different. After the unzip process ther are only the two read-me icons. I have used the link from the web page but it will only go so far then is asks for payment, but there is no link to confirm that payment has been made?

Regards
John

Sent today:
Hi Fred

Still no joy

I am using Windows XP

I tried loading the attachment on to my laptop it had no problem with the unzip process but it appeared on the screen as read only and would not respond.

When saving the attachment the three icons appear but after unzipping the icon SD Explorer.msi is blocked. If I try unzipping the icon separately a windows error message appears saying that the file could be harmful therefore it is being blocked.

HELP!!!!
JOHN

------------------