Hi Bill,
I am aware that you can roll-back to win7 or win 8.1

I have a second laptop on which I have replaced Windows 7 with Windows 10 just out of curiosity and having 'played' with it, I just do not like it.....

Furthermore, If you examine the Windows 10 Microsoft Privacy Statement and the Services Agreement you will find that these “straightforward” terms are 22 and 23 pages long respectively. Summing up these 45 pages, one can say that Microsoft basically grants itself very broad rights to collect everything you do, say and write with and on your devices in order to sell more targeted advertising or to sell your data to third parties. The company appears to be granting itself the right to share your data either with your consent “or as necessary”.

Microsoft has stripped us of controlling Windows updates. It was ostensibly done to improve the user experience by keeping the
system up to date and perhaps malware free, but the truth is that a built-in anti-malware protection in Windows is simply horrible
(according to various AV comparisons Microsoft Essentials misses over 20% of in the wild malware)

Windows 10 resets your default applications to built-in Microsoft's ones after each major update whether or not you want this.
Basically Windows 10 is spyware! Why? Because it has all the attributes of spyware:
1. Downloads itself to your machine without you specifically asking for it.
2. Aggressively attempts to install itself taking over your computer in the process.
3. Sends unknown and/or encrypted data to known and unknown third parties.
4. Sends personally identifying information to known and unknown third parties.
5. Easy to remove? NO
In short, it looks like spyware, smells like spyware, walks like spyware and talks like Spyware. Windows 10 is spyware!
As a bonus Windows 10 has all the features of a PUP: (Potentially Unwanted Program) it shows ads in the start menu including full screen ads on the lock screen.

Sign into Windows with your Microsoft account and the operating system immediately syncs settings and data to the company’s servers. That includes your browser history, favorites and the websites you currently have open as well as saved app, website and mobile hotspot passwords and Wi-Fi network names and passwords.

Microsoft states : "To enable Cortana to provide personalized experiences and relevant suggestions, Microsoft collects and uses various types of data, such as your device location, data from your calendar, the apps you use, data from your emails and text messages, who you call, your contacts and how often you interact with them on your device".

Cortana also learns about you by collecting data about how you use your device and other Microsoft services, such as your music, alarm settings, whether the lock screen is on, what you view and purchase, your browse and Bing search history, and more.”
Lots of things can live in those two words “and more.” Also note that because Cortana analyzes speech data, Microsoft collects “your voice input, as well as your name and nickname, your recent calendar events and the names of people in your appointments, and information about your contacts including names and nicknames.”

Realistically, Cortana can’t work in the semi-magical way it does without being able to gobble up all that information. But it’s worth being aware of just how wide-ranging its access to your and your friends’ contacts data is.

The updated terms also state that Microsoft will collect information “from you and your devices, including for example ‘app use data for apps that run on Windows’ and ‘data about the networks you connect to.'”
We will access, disclose and preserve personal data, including your content (such as the content of your emails, other private communications or files in private folders), when we have a good faith belief that doing so is necessary to protect our customers or enforce the terms governing the use of the services.

GOOD FAITH BELIEF ?????

Now tell me I should be using Windows 10......... NOT A CHANCE!

Apologies for long post !