To save your Equalizer setting :
1. Press PROGRAM MENUS > REVERB & EFFECT > EQUALIZER
2. Set your desired Equalizer parameters and EQUALIZER to ON
3. Press EXIT x3
4. Press CUSTOMIZE > DATA PROTECTION
5. Set TOTAL EQUALIZER to ON and press OK
6. Press EXIT x2
Your Equalizer settings should now be fixed for your playing session.
I'm not sure how long the Equalizer settings will be retained after you switch off the KN7000 power... Some settings are lost after about 80 minutes - others about 1 week.. See page 198 of the manual.
My KN7000 certainly retains them for at least a week.
To Transfer a CUSTOM Style to COMPOSER :
1. Press PROGRAM MENUS > COMPOSER > CUSTOM STYLE COPY
2. Press DIRECTION to select 'CUSTOM STYLE:x' in the FROM Box
3. Press CUSTOM STYLE to select desired Style (1 - 20)
4. Press MEMORY BANK to select Composer Bank to copy style to (A,B or C)
5. Press OK then EXIT x3
The selected CUSTOM Style will now be available in the selected COMPOSER MEMORY Bank (A,B or C)
After silence, that which comes nearest to expressing the inexpressible is Music.
( especially when the music is played on a KN7000....)