Hello Everyone,

I too have recently bought a Korg Pa4X and love it, particularly as it came with a ready made READABLE 'Quick Start Up Guide' plus a very informative DVD straight from the Box. (Are you reading this Yamaha, there is a very important lesson to be learned here). I too have much to learn and if there is something I don't understand, I just put on the DVD, fast forward and find the answer.

Having said this, there are some things I don't like, firstly Korg seem to be obsessed with the colour Black, the keyboard is sometimes very difficult to see. Korg's website is also dark and somewhat pathetic compared to others. Whilst I did download the PDF Songbook, I absolutely refuse to download the Owner's Manual as it is over a thousand pages long. In my view, if there is that much to learn then there should be a printed Manual in the box. I would imagine those that don't have access to a PC will give up on the Pa4X almost immediately due to frustration.

Fortunately for me, I saw the Pa4X at a recent Keyboard Cavalcade Music Festival and the Korg team gave daily, very explicit demonstrations, using computer screens as well as manual explanations. Like the Yamaha keyboards, sheet music can be viewed using an Ipad which is the main reason I went for it, as my many music folders are almost as heavy to transport as the keyboard itself. The Pa4X isn't as wide or as heavy as the Tyros5-76 and you can almost 'tuck it under your arm' to carry it which is why I traded in my T5-76.

Hope this helps those contemplating buying the Korg Pa4X - go for it. To me it is a lovely keyboard with a quick and easy to use touch screen and I'm sure I'll get a great deal more pleasure playing it, once I've mastered the system.

Audrey Turner