Loyd,

I have been playing an Arranger now for 6 months....My entry into the Arranger world was straight to the PA4x....

I have done zero tweaking out of the box. To be honest, I hate to tweak sounds & just want to play....I play live consistently with the PA4x & it has worked out great as not only an Arranger, but also having pre-recorded sequences laid down and playing acoustic guitar live to. I can also play live solo piano or keyboard guitar and it is not lacking in either pianos or guitars.

The look of the board is a professional board. I didn't get that feeling with "any" other arranger I've sat down at. My PA4x 76 gets double takes from musicians and lay people alike. The key bed is about as good as it gets. The church that I play at is so grateful I purchased it, as I am the sole musician.

The styles for the Church I play at are perfect as I can use the Pop/Rock/Ballads all day long.....

I have been able to record several new compositions & the value I have gotten from the board has already exceeded the price paid.

As for ease of use, the OS is intuitive & well thought out. The touch screen is always nice for me.

Best purchase I have made in years......